Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Treat yourself!!

With all of the fabulous Christmas sales at our fave department store; Selfridges, John Lewis, House of Fraser, Debenhams, etc - now is the perfect time to treat yourself to a new skin care regime!! Great makeup is built upon great skin so cleanse, tone (if you are super good!!) and moisturise are vital for a gorgeous base.
I recently bought Clarins Colour Quench Lipbalm (which is gorgeous, has high shine and is nourishing!!) and was given free samples of Clarins skin care and I am hooked!! I have always loved Clarins Beauty Flash Balm (use after moisturising and just before makeup application - or wear it alone for gorgeous skin) but I have was given samples of Multi-Active Day and Multiple-Active Night creams, both are early wrinkle correction and they are fabulous!! I know what I am asking for on my birthday ;-)
My advice is trial and error and you need to find which one that works for you. Have a day shopping at the department stores focusing on your skin care by asking the beauty advisors on the counters. Explain you are doing your research into finding the right products for your skin to later buy - don't feel obliged to buy there and then and ask to see if you could try first of all. If you already have your fave skin care range, then go and treat your skin this month!!

Lxx

No comments:

Post a Comment